Husky Liners 17103 - Kick Back Mud Flaps Front 12" Wide - Black Top and Black Weight - RAM 09-19
by Husky Liners
When you have a monster of a truck, you need a monster of a Mud Flap. Our KickBack Mud Flaps have an 18 gauge steel bracket that sets the mud flap back to make room for your insanely huge tires--giving you extreme protection and clearance. Fashioned from our durable AntiSpray material and your choice of 14 gauge laser-cut Stainless Steel or Textured Black Matte finish, the easy to install KickBacks will protect your beast from the rage of the road.
- Made from heavy-duty powder coated stainless steel, the offset mounting bracket positions your mud flap back, adding extra clearance to protect the world from your huge tires.
- 12 or 14 inch options for better protection from the road's rage.
- Our AntiSpray material is formed with Micro-Grooves that funnel the muck back down to the road.
- Our 14 gauge anchor weights give you the perfect balance of weight and durability.
- Choose between a mirrored finish anchor weight or a matte black finish. We've got both extremes to the extreme!
- No hassle lifetime guarantee. For details: HuskyLiners.com/ForLife
- Made in the USA.