Reese Titan Rear Receiver Hitch
by Reese Titan
The Reese Titan Rear Receiver Hitch is a specially designed strong, durable, corrosion resistant Class V hitch intended for use with marine and heavy duty applications. The hitch is available with a fully welded steel construction and has a durable powder coat finish and e-coat base. The bolt-on installation process is quick and easy and does not require any welding.
In order to legally tow your trailer, you will need to have working trailer lights that operate in sync with your vehicle's lights. It is highly recommended to purchase a wiring harness with your trailer hitch.
- 2-1/2 in. square receiver tube opening
- Rated up to 18,000/2,000 lbs. GTW/TW Weight Carrying
- Rated up to 18,000/2,500 lbs. GTW/TW Weight Distribution
- Designed for full-size long wheelbase trucks, vans and utility vehicles with full frames and heavy-duty suspensions
- Ideal for high tongue weight applications
- Pin, clip and receiver tube cover included with each hitch
- Features welded electrical bracket to hold electrical components
- Black powder coat finish
- Limited Lifetime Warranty